與 Tek 業務代表即時對談。 上班時間：上午 8:30 - 下午 5:30 (太平洋時間)
Partners in Delivering Streaming Media
Tektronix & AWS Media Services working together for you
Pay TV operators, broadcasters, and OTT providers increasingly want to use cloud-based workflows to reliably deliver premium live and on-demand video content to consumers. Live video workflows combine real-time encoding using AWS Elemental MediaLive and just-in-time packaging, origination, and encryption using AWS Elemental MediaPackage with Tektronix Sentry monitoring to reliably deliver linear broadcast and event-based content to consumers - ensuring top performance, proactive diagnostics, and the quality customers expect to minimize churn.
This collaboration gives video providers, including pay TV operators, broadcasters and OTT providers, a scalable and cost-effective means to convert and package video content into various formats, while ensuring quality across the video workflow from acquisition to delivery.
AWS Media Services Interopability
Cloud-based Tektronix Sentry and Aurora video quality assurance products are compatible with AWS Media Services, enabling video providers to process and deliver high quality video streams for broadcast television and multiscreen devices with the security, scalability, and simplicity of cloud-based solutions and pay-as-you-go pricing.
- Deploy 24x7 channels or event-based broadcasts with ease
- Accelerate time to market with highly customizable cloud-based solutions
- Picture quality analysis and detailed reporting of issues
- Visibility across ingest, encode, packager, and CDN workflow
- Automate file QC checks through Amazon S3 watch folders or API
Tektronix Compatible Equipment
The quality of the content you deliver defines your brand whether it is streamed or broadcasted to your viewers. Sentry has been deployed worldwide by Cable, Broadcast and OTT Streaming service providers for use in operational, engineering and business environments.
- Real-time QoS, QoE analysis and reporting
- Perceptual video quality for MPEG2, H.264 and H.265 content
- Real time artifact detection and compliance checks on each stream at each bitrate
- IDR/EBP alignment monitoring
Adaptive Bit Rate
Sentry® ABR is part of Tektronix’ end-to-end video quality and service assurance solution for monitoring OTT (Over The Top), TV Everywhere and multiscreen services that provides a comprehensive and scalable monitoring solution for post-fragmented adaptive bit rate (ABR) streams and supports both 1 GbE and 10 GbE interfaces.
- ABR Decryption and DRM Support provides QoE and PVQ measurement for decrypted and decoded video and audio
- Support for HLS, Microsoft SS, and MPEG-DASH streaming protocols
- Simulation of a subscriber’s request for content through retrieval of manifest files and fragments from any place on the network
Automated Picture QC
Aurora is an automated, scalable file-based QC system that saves media providers time and money by driving efficiency, quality, and cost savings in their workflows. Aurora can be integrated with external workflow management tools in both on-premise and cloud deployments to check thousands of hours of content continuously with unattended operation.
- Scalable, automated QC for file-based workflows
- Perceptual Video Quality tests reveal video encoding issues for individual bitrate representations
- Single QC report for all video and audio representations and manifest files