What information is required from the customer for a VM700A "Turbo" or VM700T upgrade.
- A- Instrument Nomenclature (VM700A "Turbo" or VM700T)
- B- Serial Number (printed on a tag affixed to the rear panel, near bottom center).
- C- List of existing installed options.
- D- List of options or descriptions you want to add.
- E- The Tektronix ID number (an electronic number in one of the configuration screens).
- F- The current option key letter sequence that is in the instrument.
Information for items C, E and F (above) can be obtained by using the following process.
- Power the unit up and let it fully complete its diagnostics, etc.
- Press the Configure button (right hand front panel). A new menu appears. In the larger box, center screen, the current options are displayed.
Write this information down for item C.
- On the screen, lower right, touch the rectangle that reads Option Key. Another new menu appears.
- At the top of this screen, the first line of text will give the Tektronix ID number (8 characters, alpha-numeric).
Write this information down for Item E.
- The third line of text on this same screen will give the Current Option Key Number. This one is 12 alpha characters in the form of xxxx-yyyy-zzzz.
Write this information down for item F.
常見問答集 ID 58706檢視所有常見問答集 »