Can I merge my TLA700 modules?
It depends whether or not the modules are compatible and only modules with 102 or more channels can merge. The following are the basic rules for merging modules:
- TLA7Nx modules can be merged together, or with either TLA7Px or TLA7Qx modules.
- TLA7Nx, TLA7Px and TLA7Qx modules cannot be merged with TLA7Lx and TLA7Mx modules.
- TLA7Axx/TLA7NAx modules cannot be merged with TLA7Nx, TLA7Px, TLA7Qx, TLA7Lx, or TLA7Mx modules.
- Any combination of TLA7Axx and TLA7NAx modules (up to five) can be merged.
- Modules containing different memory depths can be merged but will default to the shallowest memory depth being used.
- The maximum merged combinations are 5 TLA7Axx and TLA7NAx, 3 TLA7Nx/Px/Qx, or 2 TLA7Lx/Mx. The following graphic illustrates how to orient modules in a multiple module merge.
- The number of channels in the master module must be equal to or greater than the number of channels in the module(s) with which it is merged. If there is a second slave module, the first slave must have greater than or equal to the number of channels in the second slave module. Slave 3 cannot have more channels than the master, slave 1, or slave 2. Slave 4 cannot have more channels than the master, slave 1, slave 2, or slave 3.
- Modules cannot be merged between a mainframe and an expansion mainframe; merged modules must be in the same physical mainframe.
- To merge a module to an established merged set, the established merged set must first be unmerged through software. Only unmerged modules can be used to create a merged configuration.
常見問答集 ID 57146檢視所有常見問答集 »