VISACMD - Command line Utility for instrument communication 2010_05_06
VISACMD.EXE is a command-line utility that will read/write instrument commands to/from stdout (the console) and then exit. This allows command-line scripting (batch files) handle things like event processing, looping, waits, and file IO. It offers very similar functionality to the OpenChoice Talker-Listener application included with the TekVISA software package but it has the following key differences:
- Visacmd can write to a file, talker-listener cannot
- Visacmd can loop a specified count (via console scripting), talker-listener cannot
- Visacmd can wait a specified duration (via console scripting), talker-listener cannot
- Visacmd can read/write raw binary data, talker-listener cannot
- Visacmd has no GUI, talker-listener does
- Visacmd does not install, talker-listener does
- Visacmd has a configurable buffer, talker-listener does not
- Visacmd has a configurable timeout, talker-listener timeout is fixed at 10 seconds (bug?)
- Visacmd is ~28,672 bytes, talker-listener is ~2,299,248 bytes
此軟體適用於： AFG3011 , AWG2005
Following Software Download Policies and Agreement are applicable when you download Software from Tektronix website.
Click to read more details.
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of agreement. Click to read more details
This software may contain one or more programs licensed under the GPL or LGPL. Click to read more details.