Tektronix Santa Clara Office
During a series of step-by-step demonstrations, you’ll learn how the 5 Series Mixed Signal Oscilloscope simplifies the debug of mixed signal designs. Key features we’ll demonstrate, and you’ll get to try for yourself, include:
- The 5 Series MSO presents the big picture, allowing you to take total control with intuitive access to all advanced features. Use the 15.6-inch HD touchscreen, front panel controls, or mouse to analyze and manage multiple signals without fighting through menus. Pinch-zoom-swipe to navigate signals. Zoom for increased visibility.
- Updated measurement system. See how you can make precise amplitude and timing measurements using manual cursors. The cursors are easily controlled via the touchscreen or with the front panel multipurpose controls.
- Navigated Search. Find what you are looking for easily using the Wave Inspector feature to quickly move through long records. Or use the (optional) Protocol Analyzer to debug serial buses with automatic trigger, decode, and search (I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, RS-232, USB 2.0, Ethernet, and more).
- 12-bit analog-to-digital converters. Capture signals of interest and minimize the effects of unwanted noise. The 12-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) in the 5 Series MSO provide 16 times the vertical resolution of traditional 8-bit ADCs so that you can capture high-amplitude signals while seeing smaller signal details.
- View multiple busses at once and learn more about your signal behavior. Each input is capable of measuring analog or digital signals, and you have access to 8 digital channels on any of FlexChannel inputs using a TLP058 digital probe. All signals are acquired at the same timing resolution (sample rate) and are time-correlated on the display.
Sign up soon, seats are limited. Sign up then look our confirmation email.檢視所有事件