Tektronix Announces 2013 Test & Measurement Technology Symposium
Virtual Event and Trade Show - Learn About the Latest T&M Technology Trends and Innovations
BRACKNELL, UK - April 19, 2013 - Tektronix EMEA has announced its first online 1-day event to take place on Wednesday 22nd May 2013 - for engineers working in communications, computer, semiconductor, military/aerospace, consumer electronics, research or education, broadcast and other electronics test & measurement fields. The free virtual show will cover the latest test and measurement technology trends and innovations and how to apply these in practice - presented by experts and covering a wide variety of industries and applications in a series of webcasts followed by live Q&As, chat sessions and a virtual trade show. Registration is open now via www.tektronix.com/technologysymposium2013.
The event will showcase test and measurement tips and strategies to address the ever increasing industry trends driving technology development, such as:
- The growing challenge of wireless devices and how to design, debug and validate the many different standards that come with them.
- Dealing with the new optical and serial data bus architectures that are addressing the demand for ever-higher bandwidths.
- The explosion of the new technologies related to energy efficiency and the drive for green energy solutions.
Scheduled webcasts will take place throughout the day (from 9.00am - 5.00pm Central European Time) in the digital auditorium. In addition to a Tektronix and Keithley Instruments booth, delegates will be able to navigate around the virtual booths and learn from event sponsors - including CalPlus, CN Rood, Conrad, Distrelec/Elfa, Electrorent, Elektronik-Kontor, Farnell Element14, Giakova, RS Components and SJ Electronics.
There will also be opportunities to pick up an electronic briefcase and take away/download the latest primers, application notes, how-to guides etc, both from Tektronix and their sponsoring partners. The communications lounge will feature live chats and the facility to interact with other visitors, sponsors and industry experts.
Webcasts are split into two "streams" with 45-minute webcasts followed by live Q&A sessions:
- Advancing test in Coherent transmission systems
- Next generation high-speed serial designs
- Verification of simulation results in broad band designs
- Fundamentals of high power electronics and devices
- Negative Bias Temperature Instability (NBTI), what is it and why does it matter?
- Probing considerations for broad band applications
- Testing challenges for new (power) semiconductors required for saving energy and green initiatives
- Low power and low level measurements for semiconductor design and verification
- Design, verification and optimization of radio ICs for embedded system applications
- Power module characterization - challenges and solutions
- 100G/400G measurement challenges
- Transmitter high speed serial testing
- High speed serial data receiver testing
- Low speed serial bus analysis for automotive and other application areas
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) for high speed data applications
- Mastering low power, low voltage, low resistance measurement techniques for characterizing Graphene and other nano materials
- Negative Bias Temperature Instability (NBTI) measurement approaches and challenges
Registration for the event is open now via www.tektronix.com/technologysymposium2013. Anyone registered but unable to attend on the day will be able to access the offline version for up to 30 days after the event.
For more than sixty-five years, engineers have turned to Tektronix for test, measurement and monitoring solutions to solve design challenges, improve productivity and dramatically reduce time to market. Tektronix is a leading supplier of test equipment for engineers focused on electronic design, manufacturing, and advanced technology development. Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Tektronix serves customers worldwide and offers award-winning service and support. Stay on the leading edge at www.tektronix.com.