Rambus Memory Bus Support
- Acquires data from the bus at up to 400 MHz (800 MT/s)
- Acquired Rambus packets are deserialized by the probe adapter and presented to the TLA logic analyzer as full packets.
- Symbolically identifies all bus cycles types
- Acquired data can be linked directly to HLL source files for source level debug
- 500 ps timing resolution enables detailed analysis of setup and hold times, edge-to-edge relationships, control timing, etc.
- All data acquired by the logic analyzer is time stamped to enable accurate time correlation of code execution to other system busses or hardware activity.
The probe adapter provides a physical connection between a RIMM socket and the logic analyzer probes.
Minimum System Requirements
- TLA7xx mainframe and two modules: one TLA7x3 acquisition module, 102 channels, 100 MHz state, 32K deep (200 MHz state and up to 64M deep available)
- And one TLA7x4 acquisition module, 136 channels, 100 MHz state, 32K deep (200 MHz state and up to 64M deep available)
- qty 7: P6434 high-density mictor probes
- TLA application software version 2.0 or greater
- Instrument setup software including clocking and channel assignments
- Symbol table of all bus cycle names
- User manual
Notes and Exceptions
Acquisition modules must be installed in adjacent mainframe slots and merged. If using a combination of 102-channel and 136-channel modules, the 102-channel module must be installed in the higher numbered slot. Reference full manual for probe adapter installation.
|device description||product number|
|Rambus support (software and manual)||TMS810|
|add Rambus probe adapter (REQUIRED)||TMS810 (opt 01)|
|add qty 7: P6434 high-density mictor probes||TMS810 (opt 21)|