與 Tek 業務代表即時對談。 上班時間：上午 8:30 - 下午 5:30 (太平洋時間)
Generic Precompensation Datasheet
Applications for AWG70000A Series and SourceXpress®
The Tektronix Generic Precompensation application plug-in enhances the capabilities of either the AWG70000A Series Arbitrary Waveform Generators or the SourceXpress® waveform generation software, adding the ability to create correction coefficients that can be applied on waveforms to get flat frequency and linear phase response.
- Create correction coefficients that can be applied on waveforms to get flat frequency and linear phase response
- Works for a variety of waveform types and applications including RF, IF, IQ & NRZ signals, and high speed serial applications
- Offline Mode: Plug-ins are designed to also run on an external PC via the SourceXpress PC application, thereby reducing the time taken to synthesize large waveforms and leaving the AWG70000A instruments free for continued testing.
- The easy to use graphical user interface integrates seamlessly with the Tektronix AWG70000A series user interface and the SourceXpress PC application.
Create clean signals
Users today need the cleanest signals and the lowest EVMs possible. The Precompensation plug-in is the key to generating the correction factors and applying them on the signals to get the best signals and cleanest performance from your AWG.
While creating waveforms for testing wideband receivers, it is important that the test equipment generate signals with flat frequency and linear phase response. Users can compensate for the first and second Nyquist zones of the AWG. IF users can define the LO frequency and choose to get correction coefficients for either Lower Side Band or Upper Side Band as well as define the carrier frequency. In all the modes, users can define the bandwidth of compensation either by specifying Start and End frequencies (RF & IF) or Bandwidth (in IQ/IQ with modulator).
- Plug-in installed with SourceXpress on PC:
- SourceXpress software version 5.2 or greater
- PC operating systems: Windows 7 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Plug-in installed on AWG70000A Series instrument:
- AWG70000A firmware version 5.2 or greater
- Generic Precompensation plug-in application with a floating license that can be reassigned to different Tektronix instruments or PCs.
- Generic Precompensation plug-in application with a node locked license tied to a single instrument or PC.
Information on the Generic Precompensation plug-in for SourceXpress or the AWG70000A Series along with free software download and trial licenses is available atwww.tektronix.com/signal-generator-software/generic-precompensation-plug-in.
How to purchase
To purchase, visit the Tektronix web site to request a quote or contact your nearest sales representative.
Refer to the SourceXpress web site (www.tek.com/sourcexpress) for information about:
- additional application plug-ins available for SourceXpress and the AWG70000A Series
- free software downloads and trial licenses
Each application plug-in for SourceXpress and AWG70000A Series instruments requires the purchase of a license before they are fully functional. Some plug-ins may require additional licenses to unlock certain plug-in features. Licenses are managed within the Tektronix Asset Management System (Tek AMS). The Tek AMS web site address iswww.tektronix.com/products/product-license. Product license management requires a login account.
There are two types of licenses available: node-locked (NL) and floating (FL).
Node Locked Licenses provide your own copy of the application on your instrument or personal computer and are permanently assigned to a specific Hostid or product model/serial number.
- Floating licenses can be moved between different Hostids or product models.
Use the Tektronix Asset Management system to check in and check out floating licenses.