與 Tek 業務代表即時對談。 上班時間：上午 8:30 - 下午 5:30 (太平洋時間)
The calibration of instruments is all about confidence in the measurement results you're getting. Calibrating your instrument assures that your measurements are accurate within the specification limits that led you to select the instrument in the first place.
In the engineering lab, inaccurate measurements can distort your findings about the behavior of an emerging design. Sometimes a calibration procedure can also reveal an underlying problem that could evolve into a costly failure if left unattended.
Tektronix provides the complete, fully-accredited services for all Fluke calibration needs. Our extensive Fluke & Fluke Biomedical calibration services can be custom-tailored to meet your specific requirements -- either onsite, depot or mobile delivery service.
Fluke calibration capabilities include:
- Fluke Digital MultiMeter (DMM) Calibration
- Analog MultiMeter Calibration
- Oscilloscopes and ScopeMeter Calibrations
- Particle Counter Calibration
- Clamp Meter Calibration
- Thermocouple Calibration
- Multi-function Process Calibrator Calibration
- Calibrators including multi-function
- Function Generators including Arbitrary Waveform Calibration
- Power Quality Analyzer Calibration
- Optical Power Meter Calibration
- Communication Analyzer Calibration
- Precision Loop Calibration
Fluke Biomedical capabilities include:
- Infusion Analyzer Calibration
- Defibrillator/Pacer Analyzer Calibration
- Gas Flow Analyzer Calibration
- Patient Simulator Calibration
- Safety Analyzer Calibration
- SPO2 Monitor/Simulator Calibration
- NIBP Simulator Calibration
- and virtually any other Fluke calibration need!
ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration
Our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation assures our clients precise, accurate and repeatable results, encompassing both our on-site and regional service center laboratories. The scope of the quality system encompasses all operations that affect the quality of our ISO/IEC 17025 calibration service — equipment, personnel, calibration procedures and reporting. An ISO/IEC 17025 calibration brings greater comfort and safety over non-accredited calibrations.
Read more about ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration.