Choose from Door-to-Door to Onsite Delivery
Whether you are looking for door-to-door or onsite delivery of fast and accurate calibrations, Tektronix has you covered. With a nationwide network of 27 service centers, a broad scope of capabilities, and strong relationships with outside service providers, we can support all of your calibration needs.
We offer both periodic onsite and permanent onsite support. Periodic onsite calibration is great for customers who want to limit downtime, eliminate shipping, and keep their equipment in their current system configuration. With permanent onsite service, Tektronix field technicians are stationed at your lab to manage the entirety of your calibration program with ultra-quick turnaround times.
Our network of labs also offers pick-up and delivery service for our local customers, making sending your instruments out for calibration a simple task. Find out what we can do for you today!
Local Service Centers
- Free pick-up and delivery within the locality of our service centers
- Broad scope of accreditation means more work is completed locally or in our network minimizing third-party costs.
- Unique ability to offer a factory certified calibration using our proprietary OEM software for Tektronix, Keithley, and Fluke instruments.
Periodic Onsite Service
Permanent Onsite Service
- Resources dedicated to supporting your critical engineering and production requirements.
- Ultra-quick turnaround times.
- Eliminate the risk of shipping delicate and costly instruments.
- Support schedule aligned to match your holiday and work schedule.
Authorized Service Providers
- Vendor qualification
- Expedited service with vendor
- Physical inspection of equipment (outgoing and incoming)
- Quality review of all vendor paperwork
- Updating of information systems
- Management of handling and logistics for any calibration and repair
- Scheduling vendors to perform calibration service on-site when equipment can’t go off-site for calibration
- Storage of your service history and calibration certificates from outside service through CalWeb.